- Please call the Golf Shop at (610) 395-5108 to book your tee time, or use the online booking portal below
- Golf course open daily 6:30am to 7pm
- Driving range open till 10pm everyday
- Our COVID-19 Rules for golfing at Allentown are focused on safety, organization and customer satisfaction
- Please read below changes to our procedures as they are very important to the customers
Below policies are for social distancing and to better organize and operate the facility:
- Proshop is open and selling merchandise
- We are requesting that all riders ride together and wear masks
- Anyone needing their own cart will pay an extra fee of $10
- All tee times offered are riding or walking (weekend times before 11am must ride or pay $8 walking fee
- We also have 24 pull carts available for rent. $2 for 9 and $4 for 18. They are disinfected between each use
- Please arrive to pay 15 minutes before your tee time
You will need a valid credit card to book a tee time and guarantee your reservation. This information will only need to be entered one time, so please remember your password. Tee times may be made up to 7 days in advance for a maximum of 4 players. All fees are due upon arrival at the course. Singles may book online only when one or two spots are available for a tee time.
Cancellation policy: at least 24 hours’ notice must be given to cancel or make changes to a tee time by calling (610) 395-9926. If the change or cancellation is not made within this time-frame you may lose your online reservation ability. The credit card holder is responsible for all players in the group within the tee time. Changes and cancellations may not be made on the website. Please do not send e-mails requesting tee times, changes, or cancellations.